Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Holy God, an update!

Yesterday Stephanie and I had another baby appointment (she'll be 29 weeks on Friday!), which seem to be getting more regular than the cycles of the moon. Everyone, however, is exciting because we get to see where the twins are and updated on how big they are growing.

Twin A (boy) is now 2 lbs 9 oz and Twin B (girl) is 2 lbs 5 oz. The boy is actually in a breach position, which isn't necessarily bad since there is still time for his little tookus to move. The girl is in a transverse position which means that she's basically sucking on her own toes. Finding out how these babies are positioned is sometimes a cringe-worthy task. Like a frame out of a B Horror film about yoga or something. Ouch! Maybe they get their flexibility from me. I can still touch my toes while standing, although, afterward I cannot walk for nearly 5 days.

We got a very nice picture of the profile of the little boy. I thought he resembled me, Stephanie thought he looked like a monkey. I guess we'll see who's right...or maybe we both are? Hmmm. We only got what I like to refer to as the "Skeletor" picture of the little girl's face. Anyone who's see a baby's face straight on in an ultrasound can appreciate what I'm saying.

Look for another update coming soon! We have a 3d-4d ultrasound on Friday, which we cannot wait for. Maybe you've seen them.

They can either be scary:



















Or cute:

Until Next Time,
N,S&theT's

No comments: