Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Insignificant Significance of Time

Well, we are all home. I'm, unfortunately, back at work. Right now Stephanie, Jack, Bella and Stephanie's mom, Gloria are all back at home. Last night I stayed in the guest room so I could get a full night of sleep (I woke up every 3 hours anyway) so I could come back to my glorious place of employment this morning.

Our stay in the hospital seemed to go so slowly, but so fast at the same time. The title of this blog was the first thing that came to mind in regards to that and to the time we've had with Jack and Bella since. The hospital was like staying in a hotel that sucked. It was a mini vacation but not at all like home...mostly because I feel comfortable going sans shoes while walking on the floor in our house.

Right now our nights are filled with every 3 hour feedings and supplementing with a bottle after breast feeding. Bella needs to catch up!

We couldn't have asked for more well behaved babies. For the most part they keep their bodily fluids to themselves (both of us have been sprayed, Stephanie's such a good mom about it!) and they sleep very well. We even have to wake them up to feed them! Don't let me down, babies, don't make me a liar. Continue to sleep well!

Thank you all for your kind words and support, we all appreciate it very much. I have the twins working on thank yous since they are still too young to get jobs.

More to come,
Nathaniel, Stephanie, Jack (on the right) and Bella (on the left)

8 comments:

Suchamom said...

I can't wait to see them!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful. Let me know when you're up for a visit, Stephanie. I can't wait to meet them!!

~Terrilyn

Anonymous said...

Finally...they are real, a photo! They are very sweet. Jack looks just like his Dad to me. I can't see enough of Isabella Efthemia to tell who I think she looks like yet. Enjoy!

By the way do you rent? This could be as close as it gets for me.

Love

Aunt Jo

Andrea Vernon said...

Congratulations on your new arrivals! They are gorgeous and seem to be treating you all well with feedings only every 3 hours. Shawn and I also spent a lot of time in our guest room the first 4-5 months.
Let us know if we can go anything for you all!
Andrea Vernon

Shawn Vernon said...

Wow! They're cute! Congrats to you all, I hope they continue to be well behaved!

Shawn

Anonymous said...

OMMMGGG..........Can I be your nanny? I will work cheap.........

Anonymous said...

I am that anonymous..........I was so excited when I saw the picture I forgot to put my name! Gayle

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see our little grandbabies again!!! They are the best!!! Love ya, Dad & Mom