Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hanging out with freinds!

Last night Nathaniel and I went out to our friend's house, Bart and Jenny. We enjoyed burgers off the grill and good talks with Bart and Jenny as well as Ryan and Jen Weldy. The best part of this story is that between the 3 couples we have 5 children! So, there were 11 people in the house. The best organized chaos I have ever seen. Good times were had by all! Bart and Jenny's older daughter Maia got to play with Ryan and Jen's little boy Carson and Jack and Bella got to lay on the floor and watch TV with their new friend Chase! It was quite a chore trying to get all 3 babies to look at the camera, so I picked the best one I could find! :) I also attached one where Nathaniel gets Bella AND Chase to smile. You can see his head in the upper right. As for Jack, he lives in his own little world. :)


No comments: