Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bella's First Haircut!

Bella got her first haircut a couple of weeks ago. We noticed that it is getting very long and we wanted to just even out the back. I finally made the call and we did it. She did really well and the stylist really only took about 1/2 inch off at the most maybe. She really just cleaned it up. I will say that since she's gotten the trim you can really see her curl a lot more now. It's beautiful big barrel curls. I am jealous of the curl. I think she gets it from me and somehow my curl just looks like a bad perm!! With the cut she got a certificate and we got to keep a tiny sample of her hair. It was the same package we did for Jack and a lot of fun. Bella loves bows and big fun things in her hair so we bought her a new purple bow for being such a good girl.









No comments: