Thursday, November 1, 2007

Holy Halloween! ...or Professional Photos?

(Note the Rocky and Bullwinkle blog title)
Yesterday marked two occasions.
1. Halloween
2. Jack and Bella turned 8 whole weeks old!

For Halloween, Jack and Bella decided to go as iPods...I mean Pea Pods. Unbeknownst to us, the costumes they had were laced with some sort of sleeping powder. Through the slew of trick-or-treaters Jack and Bella slept and were also ooh'd and ahh'd at by the kids there were old enough to realize that we were holding babies and not growths. (Oddly enough, there were some teenagers that came by, neither Stephanie or I remembered going trick-or-treating at that age...hooligans)

Here are some delightful Halloween pictures. In some you can see Jack's eyes...a little. I think we should start dressing them in these to go to bed.

Jack, looking reflectively at the ceiling fan.





















Such a smirk!
















I'm Bella, I'm sleepy because I'm growing and it's not night time so Dad and Mom aren't sleeping.


















Dreary in their pods. (Bella left, Jack right)





















Ok, now onto the photos from last week. Stephanie and her mom took Jack and Bella to get some professional photos last week! Turns out they must be bordering on models. Maybe I'm biased, but I'd like to think I'm not. (Note: I'm probably biased)

Again with the smirk! He's like a tiny clown with no face paint.





















Seriously, she will eat you alive with her cuteness.





















Can you see the size difference? It's hard for me to tell them apart...















Like two angels on a cloud. Jack, are you flexing? So tough.






















Send us some comment love,
The Norgren Family

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I Love the little dollies!!!
Nee-Nee

Anonymous said...

Hi, N&S,
It's great to see these pictures! J&B are so cute!!!! I love the costumes! Thanks!!
Love from G-A Carol J.

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely adorable! Keep the pictures coming!
Derek and Sarah Helwig

Anonymous said...

I really need to see these two in person! They are so adorable! They look like they are growing so much!

Brad Meehan said...

Cute! 8 weeks+ already!?

It sounds so much younger when you use 'weeks' to describe your age. I think I'll do that from now on...

I'm now only 1872 weeks old. That sounds much better than 36 years...

See ya,
Brad