Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Baby Pictures!

Jack and Bella get new baby pictures today. To whet your appetite for them here are some "newer" pics. I put that in quotes because they grow so fast I'll probably come home from work tonight and Jack will have sideburns.








This is some good fist!
Can you see Jack? I know it's hard, he's in cammo. Like a mini Schwarzenegger.



Such a poser!




Just finished a t-bone.





So tired from being pampered all day!







Do his hands look big in the picture? He can palm a 28.5 basketball.








Giving you the 'eye'









Kinda tired










Roar!












Can you see Jack through the cheeks?












I find that bunny both incredibly intriguing and a bit morbid.












Such a dainty sleeper













Um, yeah, that's bright. Hello? *cries*

Until next time,
Nathaniel, Stephanie, Jack and Bella

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable and are growing so fast! Keep the pictures coming!

Unknown said...

Nathan and Stephanie, your babies are so beautiful. I love the comments you put with the pictures. I'm glad everyone is doing so well. I think about you all often. Sure miss seeing you in the neighborhood.