Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

What a special day! This was, obviously, my very first mother's day and it was fabulous. From the moment I was wakened by Bella crying and Nathaniel saying "I'll handle it. You sleep" to my wonderful family who called or sent me a text to share in my first special day to the wonderful dinner and my beautiful presents..... It all made me feel so special as a first time mom. We had a wonderful day! Here are a few pictures of the day. You might notice in one that Bella has decided that she can stand on her own, while holding on to something. She thinks it is very fun to stand on the outside of the exersaucer while big brother Jack is on the inside. Time to childproof! Enjoy the pictures. Before ending this exciting post I would just like to say that I hope that I can be half the mom to my children that my mom has been to me. She's beautiful, amazing,accepting and everything I strive to be. I love you mom! Thanks for being just who you are and supporting and loving me unconditionally!


Happy Mother's day to all the fabulous moms out there!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is standing like that. They grow up way to fast!!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is amazing! I am lucky to know her.
You are a superb mother!
Thank you for sharing your darling babies!
tmc