Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Friends!

This weekend Nathaniel and I made a quick trip to visit my good friend from high school, Jamie and her little girl Jaidyn. Jaidyn is about 2 1/2 months older than the twins so they make for perfect playmates. They met once before, but the twins were very tiny and not able to play yet! It was also fun for Jamie and I during our pregnancies b/c we could compare stories and complain to a sympathetic ear. :) I have just attached some fun pictures that show how big the twins are getting. They are both sitting in big kid high chairs in Popi and Nana's restaurant! They really enjoy the high chairs and being able to watch everything going on. They also like to play a fun game called "I drop it and you pick it up." Jack and Popi played that game a lot! Ha! This weekend the twins are off to spend some quality time in Iowa with Grandma and Grandpa Norgren.




No comments: