Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Dad's Day!



Yesterday we celebrated Nathaniel's first Dad's day by doing exactly what he wanted to do, all day. He slept in, we went for a nice walk at the park, he got to play Guitar Hero and he got a meal of meatloaf and french fries which he had requested. We even had smores brownies from scratch! And, let's not forget the afternoon nap that we all took. Overall, it was a fabulous day which I hope he enjoyed. Jack, Bella and Barney all gave Nathaniel an iPod dock for the new deck we are building. I haven't quite figured out how they got it yet. I think Jack drove them all to Best Buy. I am attaching pictures from the weekend. Before anyone says anything....yes, we dress our children! The pictures are between bath time and bedtime so we had them in their diapers temporarily. THey love it. As you can tell, they aren't camera shy at all. They are hams!!!

I would also like everyone to know what a fabulous daddy Nathaniel is to the babies. He is involved in every thing that they do. He changes diapers, makes bottles (all the time!), feeds them, plays with them, bathes them and tucks them in at night with a kiss. He's a special daddy and I know that he is one in a million and I also know how lucky I am to have him as a husband and in my life. Thank you Nathaniel! Also, to our dads, Pete and Roger.....You're both amazing men. Thanks for being just who you are and teaching us so much about life. You're truly special.

No comments: