Monday, June 30, 2008

The New Deck

























We built a new deck this weekend! Well, I should say that Nathaniel, Kirk, Chris, Jake and Matt built a new deck this weekend. I watched from inside while taking care of the twins. Saturday Aunt Kaisha came over all day and helped me take care of the little duo. Sunday I was on my own though and that was very hard. They are a lot of work to keep entertained for hours on end not to mention the million diaper changes and feedings! In the end it was fun though and I enjoyed every moment of my kiddo filled weekend. While the deck was being built I had the kids outside in the sun (with suncreen and hats!) and Kaisha and I took them to the park to swing - which they absolutely loved. I managed to snap some shots of them in the yard and swinging and of the new deck. The deck looks great too. We love it and can't wait to spend time on it grilling!




1 comment:

The Gaddis Family said...

The deck looks REALLY nice...can't wait to enjoy it!