Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stephanie is 30!

Stephanie turned 29 again on Monday, July 28! I think overall she had an excellent birthday.

Saturday, I threw her a surprise party with a little help from her friends. Turns out she was, well...surprised! Her party featured some fun beach-themed decorations, including a cardboard cutout and palm trees. There was also a pool which got very little use but looked excellent in the back yard. I think maybe I'll dig a giant hole, line it with some tarps, fill it with water and enjoy the rest of the summer lounging around in it. I don't think the HOA will have much to say about that. Her party also featured some delicious Goodcents sandwiches and a party bus. There was a great time had by all and an excellent way to bring in her third decade.

Sunday night, since we had the 'day off' from Jack n Bella, we enjoyed a fantastic meal of food at Olive Garden. We also took in a movie on Sunday afternoon.

We both took Monday off (I worked in the morning) and went to Holton to pick up the kiddos. It seems like every time we leave them they change so much, even if it's for a couple of days!

I will post some pictures of Stephanie and the kids when I have them. Thank you to all who made Stephanie's birthday one to remember!

No comments: