Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Steps and Baptism Pictures!

Greetings from the Norgrens! As promised I created a slideshow of the baptism for everyone to enjoy that was unable to be there. With that said, I think it is so important that I tell everyone that Bella took her FIRST STEP this morning! It was only one though and then she grabbed mommy like there was no tomorrow. We were at day care and showing Miss Nicole her trick (that she can stand on her own) and she just suddenly looked at me and stepped toward me. She did it several times after I finally got her to loosen her grip on me. She was a little frightened after the first step because everyone cheered. She did not want me to put her back down, but she came around. Anyway, I am going to go cry now since she's getting to be such a big girl. What's next? College?!?!?
Love to all!

No comments: