Friday, August 24, 2007

35 Weeks + 1 Day

Yesterday Stephanie and I had our week 35 doctor appointment. As most of them, it consisted of a heartbeat check (heartbeats check) and a measurement (which I've never really understood, but I'm not a doctor, doctor).

The doctor we had for the checkup said that Stephanie is doing so well to be this far along with twins and if we had them this weekend they would be just fine. That's a relief...and also a cold bucket of Gatorade down the back of our shirts. I'm ready to have them but I'd prefer they stick to the schedule set forth by us and arrive on September 14th. Hearing the doctor say that she was doing so well and almost outside of the norm for a pregnancy with multiples made me very proud of her and all of the work her insides are doing to her outsides.

All of this being said, I'd take them now if they would come, but wow, talk about getting close! I have the song "The Final Countdown" running through my head...now if I only had a synthesizer.

She's getting to the point of no more stretch,
Nathaniel, Stephanie, _____ and _____

No comments: