Monday, August 6, 2007

Such Wonderful Family and Friends

Sunday, July 29th we had the third of 3 showers in Holton, KS. It was amazing. Although I was not there to see the unwrapping of what can only be described as a mountain of baby paraphernalia, I was witness to the packing and unpacking of said paraphernalia. By witness I mean I moved a lot of it.

I'd just like to thank anyone and everyone who has helped us out with these unborn children, it is truly amazing and we are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.
Stephanie will be 33 weeks along on Thursday (or Friday, depending on who you ask, the floating babies think Thursday, the doctor I believe says every Friday). She is getting quite uncomfortable as we apparently live in the middle of the Sahara, which is the only way to explain the lack of rain and hot conditions. You hear me, Gary Lezak? You liar! Ok, it felt good to get that out there.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We're entering the home stretch!
By last count we have over 800 Newborn-sized diapers,
The Norgren Posse

No comments: